Private Client Portfolios
Granite’s investment approach can be categorized as a fundamental and research driven approach to investing in opportunities exhibiting catalysts for positive change.
We believe in customized solutions to achieve investment goals.
- We utilize a disciplined investment approach
- Preservation of capital is critical to success
- We believe in the power of diversification
- There is no single optimal asset allocation
- We focus on superior risk adjusted performance
- After-tax returns are the most important element of achieving financial goals
Identify Investment Goals and Objectives
Before formulating an investment policy it is imperative to meet and discuss with our clients their investment needs, goals and objectives.
- Current wealth and asset allocation evaluation
- Liquidity and income needs
- Time horizon
- Risk tolerance and performance expectations
- Tax considerations
- Future expected cash flow
- Restricted Securities
Design a Customized Portfolio
Once a client's unique goals and objectives have been identified , building a customized portfolio sets the foundation for long term success.
- Identify return objectives
- Set performance benchmarks
- Create investment policy statement
Portfolio construction starts with a wide variety of investment options provided by both our proprietary in-house research as well as other proven organizations.
- Cash Management
- Fixed Income - Taxable and Tax Exempt
- Equities - Domestic and Foreign
- Real Estate
- Individual Securities
- Private Investment Funds
- Mutual Funds
Build the Optimum Portfolio
Monitor, Review, and Communicate
Client service is paramount to our business. We strive to provide direct, open and honest evaluation of portfolio performance and suitability.
- Review investment policy
- Meet with clients at regular intervals
- Provide quarterly performance reporting and market commentary