Small Growth Equity
To consistently outperform the Russell 2000™ Growth Index over a full market cycle (typically 3-5 years) with less than commensurate risk
Granite’s investment philosophy is a fundamental and research driven approach to investing in a concentrated portfolio of high quality companies that offer distinct and sustainable competitive advantages over their peers. Granite is devoted to finding companies with strong management teams and superior business models that can also benefit from catalysts expected to drive gains in discretionary free cash flow, revenue, earnings and returns on invested capital.
- Process: Follow a fundamental, research-driven process to identify unique companies that demonstrate: superior company management performance, sustainable business models, and accelerating free cash flow
- Concentrated: Portfolio typically holds 25-50 stocks
- Market Capitalization: Minimum market cap $100 million; $3 billion maximum market cap at time of purchase
- Diversified: Broad diversification across industries and sectors
- Low Turnover: Annual turnover between 40-60%
- Fully Invested: Not greater than 5% cash position generally
Granite reserves the right to limit the number of clients or assets invested in the strategy at any time. As such, the strategy may be unavailable to certain new investors. Please contact Granite for further information or for the status on a particular strategy.